1) It has changed the mindset of people. Now when throwing garbage on roads or at other public places, people think about keeping the area clean.
2) Earlier public places like Railway Stations were used to be very dirty and messy. But now if you go to any railway station you will see the improvement. Now railway tracks also look clean apart from the platform area.
3) Because of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s mass appeal and contribution from schools, kids have become more aware and friendly to support Swachh Bharat Abhiyan. Kids now days even stop their parents for throwing garbage here and there.
4) Many celebrities and known people have endorsed this initiative in right spirit. Common people have also got influenced with this kind of approach.
5) We can keep the area clean only because of collective efforts. Few people or any Government agency can’t do this. With involvement of many people, change has started coming.
6) Though this initiative may take time but this is a step which will bring long term benefits like preventive health and enhancement of tourism.
7) People have been supporting this initiative irrespective of caste, culture, religion or social status. This brings togetherness in the society.